Important Information :- If user not registered Click the register yourself button and registered user first login and then take test.
For Subject wise Online practice test Click Here
For Complete Course Online practice test Click Here
|COURSE||FULL FORM||DURATION||CLASSES SCHEDULE|
|Online Test Series||Online Test||As per Course||Contact Centre|
Online and Offline Test Seriesprovide Mock Tests covering all subjects as per the Examination pattern. Each Practice Test has been designed on the current pattern of Various Competitive Exam like: IBPS/SBI Bank PO , IBPS/SBI Bank Clerks /RBI Asst. Grade, RBI B Grade, Railway & Other General Competition containing sections - Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, ReasoningAbility, General Awareness, Marketing Awareness and Computer Awareness.
- To train students with the latest trends in +various competitive exams.
- To equip them with strategies to tackle on-line exams interface.
- Our quality On-line Testing platform is designed for students and expose them to a rigorous practice.
Why Online Practice Test
- Test Series format are similar to the pattern of IBPS and SBI. All subjects like Quants & D.I.,
- Reasoning, English, Computer Awareness, Banking Awareness, Marketing Awareness, and General
- Awareness & Current Affairs are included, as per the respective exams pattern.
- Practice Tests provide students the most comprehensive online test resources to prepare and self-evaluate&also identify accuracy.
Each mock test for PO and Clerk is based on the Common Written Examination( CWE) conducted by IBPS having following 5 sections - Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness ( Including Banking Awareness), Computer Knowledge.
For IBPS Clerk Exam total 200 questions are asked - 40 questions per section. Total time duration for each exam is 120 minutes.
|IBPS PO SUBJECTS||TOTAL MARKS||DURATION|
|General Awareness||40||Composite time of 2 hours|