|COURSE||FULL FORM||DURATION||CLASSES SCHEDULE|
|LIC(AAO)||Assistant Administrative Officer||2.5 MONTHS||6 DAYS A WEEK|
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest Life Insurance Company in India having 2048 Branches and 109 Divisional Offices. Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum 30 years
- For Employees category and Agents category: Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- For Other Category: Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- . Preference may be given to those applicants who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under Statute or by an Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
|Section||Questions||Number of Questions||Marks||Time(Hrs)|
|3||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25||120 Minutes(2 Hours)|
|4||English Language with Special
emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary
|5||Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness
with special emphasis on knowledge of Life
Insurance and Financial Sector.
Interview: Candidates who successful in the Online test will be called for an Interview. Candidate who does not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified for further selection
Medical Examination: Selected candidate will be appointed as Apprentice Development Officer subject to him/her being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC for the purpose.