|COURSE||FULL FORM||DURATION||CLASSES SCHEDULE|
|B.Ed & M.Ed||BACHELOR OF EDUCATION &
MASTER OF EDUCATION
|6 MONTHS||6 DAYS A WEEK|
B.Ed.& M.Ed.Exam Coaching
The institute is focused in creating a niche for the competitors in the industry through quality education to the aspirants. Supported by most efficient and expert faculty members, our academy is being counted among the most preferred B.Ed. Entrance Exam Coaching. Our efficient teachers teach all the key concepts in the B.Ed Coaching Classes to the students covering entire syllabus in scheduled time.
For B.Ed Programme:
Applicant should have a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification from any recognized university with a minimum of 50 per cent aggregate marks.Candidate should have studied two (teaching) subjects at graduate level, and should have obtained at least 50 per cent aggregate marks in each of the subjects.
For M.Ed Programme:
Applicant should have done M.A/M.Sc./M.Com from any University and scored an aggregate of at least 50 per cent. Candidate should have passed the B.Ed. examination and scored an aggregate of at least 55 per cent.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission on the official website of University.
Candidates will be selected for admission to B.Ed Programme on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
Candidates will be selected for admission to M.Ed Programme on the basis of their performance in the entrance test followed by interview to be conducted by the university.
Why study Bachelor / Master of Education:
- You become efficient in teaching subjects of your specialization on the basis of accepted principles of learning and teaching.
- The course develops your skills and widens your understanding so that you can impart quality education to your students.
- The course also teaches you about the attitude and makes you skilled in coming up with innovative teaching techniques.
- You become more competent in understanding psychological principles of growth and development and individual differences of the students you teach.
- There is a separate section in this course where you learn to guide the children and counsel them in solving their personal and academic problems.