Diksha Edutech welcomes you to join our English Speaking Training courses. The institute has developed specialized methodology for teaching English, which allows ‘quick and easy learning’. We have designed separate course based on competence level of the learner. Whether you wish to start learning English as a beginner or you are a student, Executive, House wife, we have the right English speaking course for you, making you speak fluent English.
Basics of communication
- This course is specially designed for those students who do not have any knowledge of the English language and who want to speak it fluently and effectively. The course syllabus covers Introduction to communication, Building Vocabulary, Sentence construction and will cover A to Z of spoken English throughout its duration.
Public speaking skills:
- This course is designed for those who already have some initial knowledge of English and would like to speak fluent English. Diksha Edutech has developed a unique course content that also include Extempore, Group discussion, Email drafting, Business correspondence, avoiding spelling mistakes and mispronunciations and Letter writing practice
Speaking English for the real world:
- This course is designed for those are already competent in the English language, but would like speak it impeccably. The course content includes scenario analysis and matters discussed during Introduction, Shopping Meeting friends, Travelling, Visiting a doctor Telephonic communication, Negotiation, At the movie Theatre, At the office, Meeting relatives....etc
Personality Development & Interview skills:
- It is designed for those candidates who have already passed a written exam, and want to be fully prepared for the forthcoming selection process. Our experts share their experiences with the candidates, and prepare them for: Manners & Etiquettes, Building confidence and developing presentation skills, Dress code and colour pattern
- Group discussions (GDs) are often conducted after the results of written exams to assess the verbal communication skills of candidates. It includes inputs for Extempore, Business correspondence, avoiding spelling mistakes and mispronunciations. This course is a very practical way of developing one’s ideas, thoughts and overall personality through GDs, debates, speeches, seminars and symposia.