Why Diksha Edutech is best for R.S. Aggarwal’s Math (Quantitative Aptitude)
- Diksha Edutech conduct specialised batch for solving R.S. Aggarwal’s Math
- We help you to learn maths (quantitative aptitude) by our unique teaching methodology. This will help the candidate for comprehensive coverage of higher mathematics specially for competitive exams like Bank, SSC, Railway and others.
- Entire syllabus is completed in schedule time with regular practice session and doubt clearing classes.
- We conduct regular practice session in the form of : online test , OMR based offline test, Club based activity and Quiz competition for aspiring candidates
Why R.S. Aggarwal’s Math (Quantitative Aptitude) :
- Quantitative Aptitude (R.S. Aggarwal’s Math) covers every aspect of the numerical ability section of many competitive tests. Numerous examples have been used throughout the book to illustrate the concepts and problem solving techniques. This book gives the students or candidates a good idea about the kind of questions asked in these exams.
- Competitive exams ( e.g. Bank, SSC, Railway and others) , whether they are conducted to select candidates for jobs, or for admission to post graduate and doctorate courses, test the numerical aptitude of the person taking the exam.
- Competitive exams (Bank, SSC, Railway and others) test a candidate's knowledge and skill in basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry etc. They also test the Quantitative Aptitude skills of the candidate.
- This book is divided into two sections. The first part covers arithmetical ability. The second part covers Data Interpretation. The first part begins by taking a look at Numbers, Average, Percentage, Decimal Fractions, H.C.F. and L.C.M., Square Roots and Cube Roots.
- It also covers Problems on Numbers and Ages, Simplification, Alligations, and Logarithms. Other topics discussed include Surds and Indices, Pipes and Cistern, Chain Rule, Boats and Streams, Simple and Compound Interests, Time and Work, Partnership, Problems on Trains, and Volume and Surface Area.
- This text also goes into Stocks and Shares, True Discount and Banker's Discount, Games of Skill, Races, Permutations and Combination, Series, Odd Man Out, Clocks, Heights and Distances, and Calendar. The Data Interpretation part covers Tabulation and various kinds of graphs like Bar, Pie and Line Graphs