Lucent’s Advance Math:
- Diksha Edutech conduct specialised batch for solving Advance Math (Lucent Publication).
- This will help the candidate for comprehensive coverage of higher mathematics specially for SSC –CGL.
- Entire syllabus is completed in schedule time with regular practice session and doubt clearing classes.
Why Advance Math:
- The conservative or previous questions from ratio-proportion, basic maths, time-speed-work is asked for namesake only.
- Out of 50 Maths questions in tier-I, almost 30 questions are from Advance Math: Geometry, Menstruation, Algebra and Trigonometry.
- Earlier, they used to ask mostly area-volume-perimeter type questions from Geometry segment. But now the trend is changing and paper also include theory based geometry (angle, bisector, tangent, inequality of triangles etc.) questions.
- Also, the difficulty level of algebra, number theory based questions is increasing day by day.
SSC-CGL exam, you’ve to face Mathematics at two stages:
|Tier-I (Prelims)||50 Questions||Negative 0.25|
|Tier-II (Mains) Paper I: Arithmetical Ability||100 Questions