If you believe that, ‘ Maths is Maths’ and when you do banking maths it will cover SSC maths also, then you will be in big trouble as these two competition exams have totally different pattern.
Why Diksha Edutech for advance Maths?
- Diksha Edutech conduct specialised batch for solving Advance Math.
- We help you to learn maths (quantitative aptitude) by our unique teaching methodology. This will help the candidate for comprehensive coverage of higher mathematics specially for competitive exams like Bank, SSC, Railway and others.
- Entire syllabus is completed in schedule time with regular practice session and doubt clearing classes.
- We conduct regular practice session in the form of : online test , OMR based offline test, Club based activity and Quiz competition for aspiring candidates.
Why Advance Math:?
- The conservative or previous questions from ratio-proportion, basic maths, time-speed-work is asked for namesake only.
- Out of 50 Maths questions in tier-I, almost 30 questions are from Advance Math: Geometry, Menstruation, Algebra and Trigonometry.
- Earlier, they used to ask mostly area-volume-perimeter type questions from Geometry segment. But now the trend is changing and paper also include theory based geometry (angle, bisector, tangent, inequality of triangles etc.) questions.
- Also, the difficulty level of algebra, number theory based questions is increasing day by day.
SSC-CGL exam, you’ve to face Mathematics at two stages:
|Tier-I (Prelims)||50 Questions||Negative 0.25|
|Tier-II (Mains) Paper I: Arithmetical Ability||100 Questions||Negative 0.50|